We heard some exciting things from schools that participated in 12-12-12 and the difference they made in their schools and communities by reaching out to 12 people in 12 hours. (Look under the “12-12-12 Campaign” tab for more information.) We are now making plans for a similar day to 12-12-12 in 2013 – we are still determining which day we will have it since there is no 13-13-13. We will let you know our plans soon.
- If you had 12-12-12 activities at your school this year, let us know what you did and any highlights from the day?
- What are your thoughts about activities at your school for that day – things you want to change or add for next year?
- Or tell us how we can help you plan for next year’s activities.
- Or do you have ideas to make a greater worldwide impact with all the BIONIC schools across the globe next year.
We hope you had a great first semester with your B.I.O.N.I.C. Team and impacting your corner of the world! What are your plans for 2013? How about going to the next level in effectiveness for your club – not necessarily working harder but working smarter. We want to find out what would be of help to you as you are planning your B.I.O.N.I.C. Team activities for the beginning of 2013.
- What would help you take the next step for your program?
- What resources do you need?
- What would help you to know about other B.I.O.N.I.C. programs across the world?
If you would like to stay up-to-date with B.I.O.N.I.C. ideas and happenings around the world, fill out our mailing list form to the right and we will send out something no more than once a month to keep you informed. None of us like SPAM, so we’ll never loan or sell your information to anyone else.